Menu
Expat.com

Transfer of Sponsorship & Contract Issue

Last activity 21 May 2023 by Ali Insaan

gazquadri

Hi,

My contract is terminated and as well as expired on QIWA on 11-May-23 with notice period of 30 days.

My concern is that I have got a job offer/signed the contract with new employer and I have sent an email to my current employer for resignation and to release me from duty at the earliest.

Now they respond to me that to continue work till they find a replacement and that too not sure for how long i have to work and wait.

Requesting all members to guide me as I have to join my new employer end of May.

Thank you

jayromeignoro
Hi,
My contract is terminated and as well as expired on QIWA on 11-May-23 with notice period of 30 days.
My concern is that I have got a job offer/signed the contract with new employer and I have sent an email to my current employer for resignation and to release me from duty at the earliest.
Now they respond to me that to continue work till they find a replacement and that too not sure for how long i have to work and wait.
Requesting all members to guide me as I have to join my new employer end of May.
Thank you
-@gazquadri

Let your current employer handle the matter. You have given them notice period. But what I know it is supposedly 2 months notice

Mudassar Valsangkar

@gazquadri

Go to MOL and explain this scenario. They definitely have a retrospective solution for this. Nowadays its not that complicated.

gazquadri

@jayromeignoro If i wait for them and continue working with them, they will take longer time than usual and my new job offer will go vein.

Plz advise.

gazquadri

@Mudassar Valsangkar .. Will MOL will entertain if I pay visit to them and explain the current scenario?

Ali Insaan

Go to HRSD and complaint agaist your current employer. Definitely they will help you.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles