Menu
Expat.com

Cannabis oil

Last activity 08 June 2023 by Jacquiben

Jacquiben

Does anyone get cannabis oil from the weed shops to use as a pain killer?

Jacqui

Leeds forever!
Does anyone get cannabis oil from the weed shops to use as a pain killer?
Jacqui
-@Jacquiben

CBD-oil is sold in most weed shops at least in larger cities. Why don't you just ask in shops on Koh Samui if that's where you are located?

Jacquiben

Alot don't sell the oil, but after finding some in one shop it was about £50, I wondered if it would work? I've tried many in the UK, all at different prices, just because they are more expensive doesn't mean that they are strong enough to work. That's why I'm asking if anyone uses the oil and does it work?

Leeds forever!
Alot don't sell the oil, but after finding some in one shop it was about £50, I wondered if it would work? I've tried many in the UK, all at different prices, just because they are more expensive doesn't mean that they are strong enough to work. That's why I'm asking if anyone uses the oil and does it work?
-@Jacquiben

I said in large cities (with many tourists) in Thailand. Where in Thailand did you see £50 CBD-oil and how much was it? That's quite expensive. The stuff they're selling in weed shops is not that strong. I'm not an expert, but even if it's supposed to be medical CBD-oil, it's most often not used as a pain killer. There are clinics in Thailand where you can get prescription strength cannabis products. Google it.

Jacquiben

@Leeds forever! Thankyou! I will try that

Articles to help you in your expat project in Koh Samui

• Working in Chiang Mai
    Working in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai's ethnic diversity, breathtaking scenery, and the multitude of festivals and attractions ...

• Income tax in Thailand
    Income tax in Thailand

Thailand is not a tax haven. In Thailand, there are two main types of taxpayers — residents and ...

• Working in Pattaya
    Working in Pattaya

Pattaya may not be as idyllic as some of Thailand's other beach destinations. However, it is still one of the ...

• Getting married in Thailand
    Getting married in Thailand

The kingdom of Thailand is a stunningly beautiful wedding destination. Its crystal clear beaches, lush green ...

• Starting a business in Thailand
    Starting a business in Thailand

Thailand is the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia and the 26th-largest economy in the world. It offers many ...

• The healthcare system in Thailand
    The healthcare system in Thailand

Thailand is one of the most visited countries in the world. It is also home to a large number of long-term expats, ...

• Accommodation in Phuket
    Accommodation in Phuket

Phuket is a popular destination for expatriates working or retiring on the island. Its expat community is also ...

• Accommodation in Pattaya
    Accommodation in Pattaya

Pattaya boasts one of the most significant expatriate communities in Thailand. It has many international schools, ...

All of Koh Samui's guide articles