Practice English in Madagascar

Hi everyone.

I am Malagasy living in Madagascar.

I work in transport and logistics. To better evolve professionally, I would need a practice in English (try to understand and speak fluently).

If someone could help me do (spoken) practices online, please contact me. We will discuss it with the sns prices...

.NB: Not necessarily classes, I just need to practice, express myself easily.   

Thanks in advance for your help. 1f60a.svg

Dear Ma Razf

First you have a beautiful name.What I can advice you is to read an English newspaper if it is possible in Madagaskar and listening to English radio.I worked in France and after 2 weeks I understood the conversations

Good luck

Eugenie

@eugenielindeman1956

Dear Eugenie,

I thank you very much for your answer and precious advice. The newspaper in English is not very common in Madagascar, but in my free time, I take the opportunity to watch English documentaries .

Thank you again for your feedback and I wish you a good continuation.1f60a.svg

Malala

Hello everyone, and welcome on board Ma Razf.

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Madagascar forum so that you may get some feedback.

In which region are you located please ? I could suggest language exchange either online or in person ...

You can create an advert in the Madagascar classifieds > Community > Language exchange

All the best

Bhavna

Good morning!

Did you already find a teacher?

Kind regard,

Gerard van Elck