Menu
Expat.com

procedure in Bahrain after getting Engineer Visa for Saudi Arabia

Last activity 25 June 2023 by Abu Saddam

Abu Saddam

Dear Sirs,

I am a native Indian working in Bahrain and got a job in Saudi Arabia as Mechanical Engineer Position.

The new company has applied for an engineering visa but told me to ask an agent about the attestation or any kind of process after receiving an engineering Visa.

Sir, My question is, what is the full procedure in Bahrain after getting Engineer Visa?

My degree is attested from Human Resource India and UAE.

Hoping for your kind reply ASAP.

Thanks

XTang

Degree needs to be attested by Saudi culture and Saudi embassy in your home country.

If you want to apply from Bahrain :

Employer needs to assign visa to Manama consulate.

Employer needs to give e-wakala to agent to apply for visa on your behalf.

NOC needed from current employer, attested by BCCI.

If any of the above three conditions are not fulfilled, you can't apply from bahrain and need to go to your home country to apply.

If fulfilled then you need to do medical from Ibn nafees and then give reports / attested degrees to agent to apply via VFS.

Abu Saddam

Thanks a lot, Mr. XTANG ,

you are really wonderful.

Thanks again

Articles to help you in your expat project in Jubail

• Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia
    Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia

To become a resident in Saudi Arabia, you will need to apply for a residence permit, also known as the Iqama. The ...

• Visas in Saudi Arabia
    Visas in Saudi Arabia

Until September 2019, Saudi Arabia was officially a closed country. Tourists were allowed to visit it only ...

• Accommodation in Jubail
    Accommodation in Jubail

Jubail is Saudi Arabia's industrial hub; in fact, it's the largest industrial city in the Middle East. ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia
    Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia can be a challenging destination for women. As a strict Islamic country, Saudi Arabia imposes a lot ...

• Driving in Saudi Arabia
    Driving in Saudi Arabia

Driving in Saudi Arabia is the easiest and most convenient way to get around. That being said, expats in Saudi ...

• Getting married in Saudi Arabia
    Getting married in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a country that holds marriage and family as one of its core values. It is a privilege to get ...

• Accommodation in Dammam
    Accommodation in Dammam

Dammam is the capital city of the Eastern Province, which is made up of smaller cities that, together, form the ...

All of Jubail's guide articles