Retiring to Mauritius 2 brits moving from Spain going to balaclava

My wife and I are retiring to Mauritius in sept with our dogs from Spain. We are moving to royal park balaclava. Can anyone recommend a good vets (this is important to my wife were as we just need someone with good internet access and a sense of humour for my medical needs) also is there anywhere people meet to discuss good electricians plumbers where to go restaurants etc  and make friends ??

in Spain expat have breakfast clubs ??

we are learning French and I'm waiting to learn some creole when I arrive as it can vary from internet apps

any tips and suggestions would be appreciated

thank you in advance 

Hi

We re laving to Mauritius next november.

Where will you stay?

For us it s TAMARIN

I know very good plomber there

Best Regards

Nicolas

@BowcoH

Welcome to Mauritius soon.

It's a great place to retire to with great beaches and interesting facilities.

Some vets  here work with Animalia, Pets Concern, Vetocare, Pets & Vets Animal Care Center and so many others. Shouldn't be difficult to find one.

If I am still in Mauritius by September, my wife and myself would be happy to have a chat.

Have a great one.

David

@Nicolas COET-TOMATIS hope to meet up some time good luck with your move

@Davidray10  it would be great to meet up we are in balaclava if you know of a good restaurant we could have a meal and a chin wag 

Bonjour,je vais chez un excellent veterinaire à Phoenix. PETS CONCERN.Vous demandez juste le Dr JHA.C'est un indien,il est excellent.

Hello, I go to an excellent vet in Phoenix. PETS CONCERN. You just ask for Dr. JHA. He is Indian, he is excellent.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : English translation added
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Waheeda. J

merci beaucoup

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : English translation added
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello BawcoH,

Very nice choice.

New vet & pet clinic is found at Pointe aux Biches, opposite Le Veranda PaB Resort.

Hope we meet some day. Around a Phoenix!!!

Best luck.

Hello everyone,

Kindly request, please write only in English as this is an English-speaking forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@ErrolR  I will look it up thank you hope to meet up 👍👍👍

@Cheryl my apology as it was sent in French I thought it polite to reply in French