Menu
Expat.com

SCE Membership Suspended

Last activity 03 October 2024 by Shaikh R

lukezi

Hello,

My Iqama profession is Computer Technician. SCE requested to attach five years of experience letter certified by the chamber of commerce electronically. I submitted the exp certificate a month ago as per the request.  But I received a message "Your qualifications are not acceptable for registration. Hence, your membership is withdrawn."

What should I do next? Please support.

Al Reyes

Change your profession, just make sure that the profession is not reserve for Saudi's only or will be reserve for them in the near future. Anyways, computer technician category does not give you any advantage.

lukezi

What will happen with my current SCE account because there is no option to delete or submit the appeal?

SCE did not ask for any professtion change in there message.

"Your qualifications are not acceptable for registration. Hence, your membership is withdrawn.

Kindly note that your account is suspended."

Is profession change is open now?

U5nnan

@lukezi your company or sponsor can change your profession.easily by letter pay fee 1000 govt.   

lukezi

@U5nnan

Which profession is good that is not reserve for Saudis only or not required SCE or SOCPA or any certifications?

U5nnan

@lukezi quality check (فحص الجودة) not required  SEC & SOCPA

My is same Quality check

khaleel316k

@lukezi please let me know if you change your profession or not. My brother received same message today. He is also technician. Membership is suspended. He was using this membership form last 4 years with out any problem and suddenly this message received.

khaleel316k
Hello,
My Iqama profession is Computer Technician. SCE requested to attach five years of experience letter certified by the chamber of commerce electronically. I submitted the exp certificate a month ago as per the request. But I received a message "Your qualifications are not acceptable for registration. Hence, your membership is withdrawn."
What should I do next? Please support.
-@lukezi

Can we change the profession if the memebership is in suspended state? Our HR said can't be changed. Please confirm

sadiq.iwork

Hello Guys,

I have received a email saying that "Your qualifications are not acceptable for registration. Hence, your membership is withdrawn."

I'm on vocation in my home country, my Iqama is valid till January 2025 can i go back to Saudi Arabia. and how I can get this issues resolved.

If not resolved then can i get final exit before my iqama expires even if my sce account stay suspended.

Thanks

fmohdkhan

Hi, did you call SEC ? Maybe your certificate they not accept but they will ask your experience certificate or regular diploma if any , then only possible to activate you membership or you need change your designation in iqama which your company can do .

sadiq.iwork

@fmohdkhan Hi thank you for your response. I didn't call SCE yet, I'm on vocation I'm going back to KSA next week then I will call and check with them.  I just wanted to ask you they will accept my diploma? or experience certificate?

erahmad
    @fmohdkhan Hi thank you for your response. I didn't call SCE yet, I'm on vocation I'm going back to KSA next week then I will call and check with them.  I just wanted to ask you they will accept my diploma? or experience certificate?         @fmohdkhan

Hi whats status of your saudi council now. did you visit SCE or get any proper solution for the issue?

talhanadeemjune

@sadiq.iwork

hello brother can you please tell me the solution of the same issue suspended membership

Shaikh R

@U5nnan  if iqama is expired and also membership suspended can change profession..???

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles