Help! We bought a village - Search for British Expats

• Please remove if not allowed

I'm a casting researcher for a very popular television show called Help! We Bought a Village.w

With the success of the first season on Channel 4, my production company is on the search for more exciting stories to showcase. We're essentially looking for:

• British / Irish / Scottish / Welsh citizens who plan to, or have bought multiple properties, hamlet, or an entire village in a rural area.
  • This description can be yourself or your partner, family member, friend etc.

If this is you, or if you know anybody who fits this description. Please message me privately, where we can have a friendly chat to see if you fit the show's format and answer questions.

Thank you! Naomi @ TrueNorth Productions

Hello Naomi_village,

I did reach out to you to enquire few weeks ago.

So, we can leave this post on the forum however, we have a dedicated section in the classifieds (top of this page) Testimonies whereby you can create an advert under the corresponding country and we will share your ad in our newsletter to reach more members.

Link here : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna thank you ever so much, apologies for posting across the wrong forums! Will redirect my search.

Have a lovely day x

@Bhavna thank you ever so much, apologies for posting across the wrong forums! Will redirect my search.
Have a lovely day x
-@naomi_village

Why have you continued to post the same in question countries when told not to?

Can I also correct you Brisish is, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, & Welsh.

@naomi_village I posted to the forums before the responding comment was made by the admin, you can check this via the timestamps.

Since then, i've followed their advice and reuploaded via the proper pathway.

Thank you for responding, have a pleasant weekend.

Thank you Naomi_Village

adverts are reviewed by our team. By tomorrow, they will be online.

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you ever so much, apologies for the mishap on my part!

Have a lovely weekend @Bhavna