Au pair to work visa

Hi I am from the Philippines and doing au pair here in Belgium. I only have 5months left for my au pair visa. I wanted to stay here in Belgium and work. I met a new family and would like to sponsor me for work visa. Can anyone advice me what to do with the work visa? They say some applications are denied.

the new family will sponsor my work visa, lives in Antwerp area. Any advice please? I don't wanna go back to Philippines :(

Non-EU citizens require a valid work permit to work in Belgium as an au pair. Au pairs must not have had a work permit in Belgium in the past. The host family needs to apply for a work permit B and employment permit. This application needs to be made with the immigration authority for the respective host region in Belgium (Brussels, Flanders or Wallonia).

The work permit is valid for 12 months and cannot be extended. It is only possible to change host families once in this 12 month period. Another important point is that the au pair cannot have any other paying work during the au pair stay.

https://www.aupairworld.com/en/au-pair-programs/belgium/visa

@krstinacn

Hi you have enough time can you apply for a Nursing courses and you can begin in september so with this you can apply for student Visa which allows you to study and work during holiday and weekends 20 hours per week otherwise without education no one can employ you and you can't get work visa .

if you need more information contact me .

Second option

apply Aupair Netherlands so by the time your Aupair Contract is almost done you can start in Netherlands

another key words here in Europe to survive Language is a must learn the language go to school and you will never regret

success  in any of the options

@SimCityAT hi thanks for the response! Yes i am aware of this. I was just wondering if anyone knows what's the best to do for me to stay in the country without going back home with legal papers ofc

Hi there

I am currently in Belgium on a tourist visa but would like to start au pairing here. Is it possible for me to change my visa from a tourist visa to an au pair one while in Belgium?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!