Cheap rentals in Thailand

Do you have cheapest rental apartment that you can recommend? Around 30 usd a month? And what place in Thailand? Planning to stay there with my daughter. From Philippines. Planning to study Thai language . Thanks

Do you have cheapest rental apartment that you can recommend? Around 30 usd a month? And what place in Thailand? Planning to stay there with my daughter. From Philippines. Planning to study Thai language . Thanks
-@mirasoljoeselynclaveria

A condo for $30/ month in Thailand? Good luck with that.

What planet are you living on?

In the jungle in a Karen village near Myanmar boarder 😁

It's best you stay there.

@mirasoljoeselynclaveria

There is no accommodation for the price you said, and if there is, there is no safety for you and your daughter. Thank1f600.svg1f600.svg1f600.svg

@mirasoljoeselynclaveria

You can try this place in Bangkok near BTS Krungthonburi Metro Skytrain station they have rooms but just ceiling fan (no aircon) without furniture, for 3,000 baht (about 90US$) + electricity and water paid separate end of month by meter.

APNS Apartment อำไพนพศรีอพาต์เมนท์

https://maps.app.goo.gl/oyytqDQBWDj2xvbV6

In Pattaya there are:

SPORTS MANSION also for 3,000 baht month with aircon and furniture but separate electricity, Tv, Wi-Fi to pay monthly.

BABY Apartments they have rooms with furniture and aircon but the price was 5,000 baht last time I know

You can find on Google maps more

@mirasoljoeselynclaveria
You can try this place in Bangkok near BTS Krungthonburi Metro Skytrain station they have rooms but just ceiling fan (no aircon) without furniture, for 3,000 baht (about 90US$) + electricity and water paid separate end of month by meter.
APNS Apartment อำไพนพศรีอพาต์เมนท์
https://maps.app.goo.gl/oyytqDQBWDj2xvbV6
In Pattaya there are:
SPORTS MANSION also for 3,000 baht month with aircon and furniture but separate electricity, Tv, Wi-Fi to pay monthly.

BABY Apartments they have rooms with furniture and aircon but the price was 5,000 baht last time I know

You can find on Google maps more
-@Maxi Mari

The question was about an apartment/condo for $30/month which is totally impossible to find.

@Maxi Mari

Thank you so much. Big help for us.

@mirasoljoeselynclaveria

Hi, check that out if it can help

tastythailand.com/what-does-a-1000-baht-a-month-house-in-thailand-look-like-thats-32-for-rent/

Good luck to you both :)

@mirasoljoeselynclaveria

How do you rent a 1,000 baht a month house in Thailand?

Graham and his Thai wife, Pie, live in Chiang Saen in Chiang Rai province in far north Thailand, just meters from the Laos border.

They have a Youtube channel where you can find infos that may help you :)

Amazing what you can find for 1000-1500 baht a month.  For 10,000 baht you can get a decent condo with pool, security, air conditioning, & furnished. Less if you don't care about the neighborhood you live in.

@Vera Lynn12

Do you have link of their youtube? Thanks

@mirasoljoeselynclaveria

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : External link
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct