Anyone in need of US keyboard for a ThinkPad? Wanna swap?

I'm soon visiting my mum in Espoo and I'd like to use the opportunity swap the keyboard on my new Singapore-bought ThinkPad for a Swedish/Finnish one. So if you've got a compatible ThinkPad laptop and you prefer a US keyboard to the former, we can help one another.

Applicable models are the ThinkPad T14 (Gen 3 & 4) and P14s (Gen 3 and 4). Other ThinkPads are not compatible, I'm afraid.

It's a simple procedure that doesn't require opening up the laptop casing. Loosening two screws, sliding out the keyboard and unconnecting two ribbon cables is all there is to it. Lenovo, the manufacturer, calls the keyboard a self-service 'Customer Replaceable Unit', so it doesn't void your warranty. Some years ago, I swapped ThinkPad keyboards with a Finland-based colleague during a lunch break, and we didn't even have to skip lunch.

Anyone?

I'm soon visiting my mum in Espoo and I'd like to use the opportunity swap the keyboard on my new Singapore-bought ThinkPad for a Swedish/Finnish one. So if you've got a compatible ThinkPad laptop and you prefer a US keyboard to the former, we can help one another.
Applicable models are the ThinkPad T14 (Gen 3 & 4) and P14s (Gen 3 and 4). Other ThinkPads are not compatible, I'm afraid.

It's a simple procedure that doesn't require opening up the laptop casing. Loosening two screws, sliding out the keyboard and unconnecting two ribbon cables is all there is to it. Lenovo, the manufacturer, calls the keyboard a self-service 'Customer Replaceable Unit', so it doesn't void your warranty. Some years ago, I swapped ThinkPad keyboards with a Finland-based colleague during a lunch break, and we didn't even have to skip lunch.

Anyone?
-@epollari

For better coverage place an advert in the Classified section of the site, this  LINK will take you there.

SimCityAT

Expat Team