Menu
Expat.com

Travel ban / case due to unpaid vehicle loan

Last activity 22 August 2023 by ashraf_vnb

ashraf_vnb

Hi

Any one is there who entered to Saudi Arabia from their  home country while there is a travel ban (case) due to unpaid loan (vehicle loan, personal loan…)?  I was in Saudi Arabia before,  went to India on re-entry and due to Covid related travel restrictions I couldn’t come back to KSA on time, there was a vehicle loan for me while I am leaving KSA, I paid 3-4 EMIs even while I was in India, later I failed to pay and the bank recovered the vehicle , presently I am  out of KSA, I already completed 3 years after the re-entry and iqama expiry, now I am planning to come to KSA on a new visa, but while checking the system a travel ban is showing under my iqama, that is why I raised this enquiry. There are different types of opinions for each people to whom I asked this matter, some peoples says that there is no issue to enter the country but to close the dealing with the bank and to close the case before traveling out to KSA, but some peoples saying that there is no chance to go out from the airport , from the emigration they will catch and put under jail….

please…… reply to this post if any of us experienced the same case….

sam303021

@ashraf_vnb how did you check that there is travel ban under your old iqama?

ashraf_vnb

@sam303021 yes I did and there is travel ban, but some peoples says that this ban is only applicable while going out from Saudi Arabia ( the bank also informed my cousin that the ban is applicable only for going out from KSA) and some peoples says that not possible even to enter to Saudi Arabia, according to them police will catch from emigration and will send to the jail. There are different opinions like these, that is why I posted here to get the information from some one who experienced the same situation

sam303021

Where did you check that you have travel ban?

ashraf_vnb

@sam303021 I took the print by using my iqama number with the support of one of my friend

Newyork89

@ashraf_vnb

How did ur friend helped u? He is in KSA and approached any immigration office to find out ur ban using iqama or he used any official website in KSA?

please provide me the details.. because I also wants to check my ban status..

Crowtiger

No one will go to jail if there is no order to do this. If you have a proper iquama and visa, you are allowed to enter ksa. Maybe there will be a fine to pay regarding your previous exit reentry visa if not settled yet. Your car loan is a financial claim not a crime. Make sure to enter at the start of the week day such sunday or monday not more.

ashraf_vnb

@Newyork89 he approached some general service office in front of the Jawazat office Jeddah and through them he took the print …

rbmurugan

Dears, if the bank had raised a police complaint then definitely, the person will be arrested from the airport.

Kuku5

@rbmurugan hi! Whatever the case is? I mean if there is existing credit card but fully paid and continuous payment, can someone go final exit and not be held in the immigration?

johnsheart

@Kuku5 you are confusing bro. fully paid CC and then continues payments? what ?

Kuku5

@johnsheart hi sir. PM sent po. Thank you.

Kuku5

@johnsheart fully paid, meaning she will go home with her credit card not closed , is it possible?

nidhasherin2111

@rbmurugan Dear, I don't know whether there is a police case or not, the travel ban issued by the court, and it must be upon the request of the bank. Actually, I am out of KSA now and wished to come back to KSA and to pay the outstanding balance as EMI also, that is why I raised the enquiry here.

nidhasherin2111

@rbmurugan Dear, I don't know whether there is a police case or not, the travel ban issued by the court, and it must be upon the request of the bank. Actually, I am out of KSA now and wished to come back to KSA and to pay the outstanding balance as EMI also, that is why I raised the enquiry here.

johnsheart

@Kuku5 of course and Big YES anytime can go for final exit .

Newyork89

@ashraf_vnb Thankyou 🙏🙏

ashraf_vnb

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles