Menu
Expat.com

Looking for a Korean native speaker

Last activity 18 August 2023 by anica_sch

anica_sch

For the pitching of a script I wrote, I need someone to support me not only with the translation but also with the submitting it to various competitions.

As I know I lack when it comes to the requirements of Korean Broadcasting, I would highly appreciate an native Korean speaker to walk me through this challenge.

So, I herewith reach out to you in a humble but also audacious request for support on the realization of my story.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Berlin

• Universities in Berlin
    Universities in Berlin

Studying in Germany is a rewarding and fulfilling experience, which may open many doors to professional ...

• Student life in Berlin
    Student life in Berlin

Living in Berlin as a student will probably be one of your most rewarding life experiences, as the city offers ...

• The work culture in Berlin
    The work culture in Berlin

When starting out in a new city, it's really important to understand the work culture before your first day at ...

• Buying property in Berlin
    Buying property in Berlin

Buying property in Berlin is easier than in most European cities when it comes to the bureaucracy and formalities ...

• Berlin's neighbourhood guide
    Berlin's neighbourhood guide

Berlin has 12 official boroughs and 96 localities, which, for the most part, are self-sustained, offering ...

• Accommodation in Berlin
    Accommodation in Berlin

Finding accommodation in Berlin (or any other city for that matter) will be your first step towards settling into ...

• Discovering Berlin
    Discovering Berlin

Berlin, the capital of Germany, is an enchanting city full of culture, history, great food, diversity, and nature. ...

• Getting around Berlin
    Getting around Berlin

Berlin, Germany's capital and largest city, stretches out, covering an area of 891.8 km². Getting around ...

All of Berlin's guide articles