Family reunion visa

Hi! We applied for a family reunion visa, but my partner lost their job one month before our application. We're still searching for a suitable job and are concerned about how this might affect our visa application. Has the visa been refused, or do we still have a chance of obtaining it?My partner is an EU national.

Hi! We applied for a family reunion visa, but my partner lost their job one month before our application. We're still searching for a suitable job and are concerned about how this might affect our visa application. Has the visa been refused, or do we still have a chance of obtaining it?My partner is an EU national.
-@zara1152

Hey, having a good earning job is ofc mandatory for the family reunion visa, they strictly check this btw, but I hope your luck wins here

When did you apply?

1.5 months, If the visa is refused, does my husband need to work again for one year to get a visa?

1.5 months, If the visa is refused, does my husband need to work again for one year to get a visa?
-@zara1152

I think yes, your husband has to have a minimum salary of 2000 euro per the immigration policies, perhaps if you have attached his work paper and he lost his job during the process, and if you also had provided any sort of bank statements which shows his saving, I guess this might help.

He had a very good job with a salary that exceeded what the imagination office asked for, but now we're facing a very difficult situation.

He had a very good job with a salary that exceeded what the imagination office asked for, but now we're facing a very difficult situation.
-@zara1152

I pray for your ease, may Allah ease your path. Ameen.

But still hope for the best

Anyone here who applied for Family reunion visa D ,non EU , late January 2023, who has got  feedback or any form of information with regards to their applications .

@capapo7241 Hi , I applied in february 2023 but still waiting for the results.

@dalvirsandy123 no communication from them whatsoever ?

@capapo7241 No its still in process and whenever i am trying to communicate with them via email or call then answer is same “waiting from 9 to 15 months “ Thats it .

@dalvirsandy123 the time is so painful to wait hope we get replied soon next month is 9months.

@dalvirsandy123 is your partner Belgian?

@capapo7241 yeah i am just hoping to hear something soon . 🤞🏻

@hibbasaleem18

Non i am not EU yet have to wait end of this year for applying for citizenship. That's why the waiting time period for me is more then 9 months.