Learn English

I find somebody who can help me to improve my English level; I can help you to learn Romanian(I am a Romanian native spekers), I can say you a lot about Romania and institutions procedures.

Hi,
I definitely would be interested in exchanging language skills. Although not an English teacher, as a marketing manager and graphic designer, I have good command of the the language and can engage in interesting conversations.

Currently, I am in Oregon, USA, but hope to soon be moving to Bucharest, Romania. Even if you choose to not use me as your coach, I would love to hear your perspective on Romanian institutions and procedures. I need all the information I can get on making the transition to living in Romania.

Thank you, and good luck on finding a coach.

P.S. you can reach me here or at fairyking8008@gmail.com

Bob

Hi, I am an English teacher and I have a TESL (teaching English as second language) certificate. I am moving to Bucharest and would like to learn Romanian. I am starting a Montessori pre-school and would like to meet a lot of Romanians. Please give me your contact and I will get in touch when I am in Bucharest in October.

I am sure idiomaswatson.com will help you to learn english.