Covering deposit & extra costs when relocating to Denmark?

Hello,

Hoping someone can help me here... I am pending a relocation in a couple of months to Copenhagen, Denmark. While the company has made all the necessary steps to try to make the process as smooth as possible with removal services, temporary accommodation etc, it is apparent I will still need around 60-80K DKK upfront to cover the costs of the deposit (3x monthly rent) and (1-2x upfront rent) to be paid within 5 working days of signing rental contract lease most likely before I have been paid my first months salary & "one off sum" for relocating.

Im hoping someone can offer some advice on some interim loan / credit / what they did to make this work or if landlords are flexible enough to wait until the end of the month to be paid in order to pay with out taking up this type of loan.

Any advice would be great !!

Thank you

Hi,

The municipality can lend the money to social housings. Otherwise, you may get a loan (forbrugslån) at a bank.

You can use this service to obtain offers from 20 banks: https://www.mybanker.dk/sammenlign/laan/forbrugslaan/

Could it be possible to get an arrangement with your employer?

I don't remember anyone has asked this question before, even if may have been relevant to everybody in the same situation.

/Nellie