Lookıng for private tuitions for Turkish language

Hello everyone,

Can anyone suggest private tuition available to learn Turkish? We obviously prefer an English-speaking native instructor who is willing to give online lessons. Preference will be to take courses in a structured way with books we can use such as A1, A2, B1, B2, and C1, C2 level curriculum. Please feel free to share your experiences in such learning modes, and any suggestions. Thank you in advance for your response.

Naveed Manzoor

Hi,

I'm native Turkish. My name's Furkan Arısoy. I've been teaching both Turkish and English for more than 8 years now.  I lived in England for a long time which is why I'm having English accent while speaking.  I've got curriculum based on levels from A1 to C2. I'm teaching by following a particular book ( İstanbul Turkish series) feel free to ask me any questions or you could even dm me. See you soon.

@naveedm63

Merhaba Naveed Bey,

My name is Güray Güröz. I am a private Turkish language tutor with more than 20 years experience. If you would like to learn about me and my company, you can visit my LinkedIn Profile and my company website.

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Best wishes

Moderated by Cheryl 12 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@farisoy2023 hello. Thank you for the reply. Can we connect via Skype? I will need to ask a few Q&A if you don't mind. My skype id is "***". Thank you.

Moderated by Cheryl 12 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@gurayguroz Thank you. Can we connect via skype to do a real conversation? thank you

Posts with contact details are removed as soon as seen by a team member

Hello naveedm63,

Please note that contact details should not be shared on the forum for your own security.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Got it! Thank you

@naveedm63

Hi i am in senegal, i am a teacher of english i have more than 10 years experiences in this domain,so you you accept me i can do the courses via online .

Thanks

Hi. I am interested in learning Turkish, in case you missed the required details. Thank you for approaching. TC

@naveedm63

Hello, you will find Turkish lessons available in the Language classes in Turkey section of the website. Feel free to contact the posters offering Turkish lessons.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi

If you are still looking for Turkısh language lessons I know a successful teacher who can help you.

Turkey is big, only if offered within 500 m interested, but anyhow commercial proposals are not allowed on the forum (RIGHTGULLY so)

@alimevren

Hi

Thanks

Yes I need a good teacher for teaching me Turkish language...