How can I relocate to Turkey? What are the work permits like?

I need to understand the processes and how the job market is in Turkey.

@nabeelazaidi

Very unclear question, where are you from, what do you expect. Having said that not too easy to get a residency permkit and/or a work contract.

In my view the moderator should remove your question unless you are clear with qualifications and intended location (Turkey is big and in my view advanced in many area)

One of the worst place to work  in Europe If you have no skills.It may take 2 years to find a job in Turkey.Apartment rents are so high  at least  bring $ 12000 with you until you get your feet on the ground.Turkey is good place to retire not  for work.But clearly you are not able to get a visa for Western Europe.Desperate to come Turkey.But minimum wage around $300  most places even pay less than that in your position since you do not speak Turkish.First learn Turkish before coming here and do not forget the money

I am 59 next birthday and can retire, however Ive been offered 2 jobs in tourism predominantly dealing with English speaking tourists.

They have advised they will cover my medical insurance (not cheap at circa 4800 euro for 2yrs). But I have to have

1) Residency

2) A Turkish address

3) A Turkish bank account.

Your initial post should have statesld your age, language(s) spoken and skill-set.

If the country you are moving from has package holidays to Turkey, perhaps look at these companies?*

My Turkish is minimal, however I've never had a communication issue anywhere in the 19 cities I have visited.

*Quite rightly they won't offer a job to a non-Turkish citizen in fqvour of an immigrant, except if they habe special skills or languages.

@LoneStarGuy

I have lived in many, many countries, I am Dutch, so more or less free to go where I want. Finances of course can be an issue, Turkey is not as cheap in the past (I live in the Alanya area)

Learning the language (at 61) is not really an option, my mind is too clouded by alcohol, cigarettes, other habits..

I have to say Dutch, English, German and Russian is more then fine. I do not intend to become a Turkish citizen, I am a resident and many people appreciate (me and my wife) for this.

@marktmorgan

Retirement sounds good, a job, not. What salary to expect?

At  least ask 3 times of your apartment rent.First search for an apartment and get idea of rental prices before negotiating your pay.Minimum wage is $300 which is not enough especially big cities.Seaside towns are even more expensive such as Cesme, Bodrum,Marmaris,Alanya,Datca and Fethiye .Istanbul,Antalya and Izmir being the most expensive.In Eskisehir saw one for $592 month  furnished for example