Please if anyone knows 🇨🇵🇲🇽 permis L

Hi all I got this specific situation I'm married to a Mexican girl and I'm about to be taken for a season in the Swiss alps (permis L) can she get a permis L as well? The employer is willing we just don't know if we can, our marriage is certified in France and we have our Livret de Famille (we are in the process for a titre séjour) any information would be much appreciated

I don't know as well, but my gut feeling tells me it will be very difficult, since migration for citizens outside EU/EEE is very restrictive in Switzerland. Moreover, your wife wouldn't work but would just follow you, so she could hardly prove that she can finance her stay here, especially if you are a seasonal worker with L permit.

I think you should call the State Secretary for Migration SEM or the Migration Office of the canton you are going to (Valais?). They can give you a more accurate answer.

We have a lot of seasonal workers in Switzerland, not least in the agricultural sector from Eastern Europe, but most of them don't bring their family to Switzerland...

I'm sorry for not being able to help you any further. Good luck!