Menu
Expat.com

Rotary in the Philippines

Last activity 21 September 2023 by dragmit

dragmit

Hello fellow Expats!

I was very happily serving my neighborhood, State, nation and the world spending several hours each with my Rotary friends in the good ol' USA.

If you have never rubbed elbows with a Rotarian before, we are well known for many things. We financially assisted worldwide in our efforts to provide quality medical care including a hard battle immunizing people for Polio.

I am as of last month again a member of Rotary. A little farther then my original club however. I am now officially serving as a Rotarian in Davao, Philippines!

In Rotary we do things to raise funds for people in need. This Saturday we will be holding a group 'garage sale' where several clubs will be doing fund raising selling donated household goods.

If you live in the Davao region, and you would like to meet with some of the best business people in the world stop by! Maybe you might find that racoon skin jacket you've been looking for all your life!

Or maybe you were a Rotarian, and would like to hear what Rotarians are doing in the Philippines! Or just maybe you would like to get back on the Rotarian train!

Our garage sale will happen this weekend both Saturday and Sunday Sa may DMSF hospital sa old gas station corner A Gahol ave & Sarenas in Davao.

Hope to see you there!

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles