Seeking Guidance and Sponsorship for Relocation to Croatia

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently living in Kenya as an official Congolese refugee with all the necessary documents. My dream has always been to live in Croatia, a country I fell in love with as a child when I watched the 1998 World Cup and admired the Croatian National Football Team.

Now, I am married with three children, and both my wife and I are eager to work in any capacity available, whether it's an unskilled or skilled job, to support our family and fulfill my lifelong dream of living in Croatia.

I'm seeking guidance and sponsorship for any type of visa that would allow my family and me to move to Croatia. We are committed to adapting to the Croatian culture, learning the language, and becoming productive members of society.

If you have any information, advice, or contacts that could help us in this journey, we would be immensely grateful. Your support means the world to us as we work towards making our dream a reality.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

@Grace Mukobwa

Hello and welcome on board !

What qualifications do you have ? I am not sure you'll be eligible for a visa for an unskilled job.

Do you speak croatian ?

Regards

Bhavna