Menu
Expat.com

Dubai medical test unfit

Last activity 03 October 2023 by mary77celo

babus media

Hai

I go for a medical test September 18 th giving blood  after one week HR call me  my result is unfit . I don't know what is the problem  now  HR told me monday morning go to muhaisina medical center

I don't know what is the next ?

Anyone any idea please 

GuestPoster3179

Muhaisnah medical will do blood test again, if result still coming as unfit, you will be issue a exit permit and must to leave country within given date + permanent ban to UAE

babus media

Alhamdulillah

Today I got a result I am fit

hijanokjlio

@babus media

Congratulations 👏

mary77celo

Yea the same with my cousin,  first medical unfit and did bloodtest again in Al muhaisnah and it came fit, oh alot of stress they  did really before that  we had to do the test in private hospital and all results are negative.  anyway he has visa now,  thank God 😊🙋‍♀️🙏🏻

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Healthcare in Dubai
    Healthcare in Dubai

In the United Arab Emirates, you will find clinics, public and private hospitals, and primary healthcare centers. ...

• Healthcare in the United Arab Emirates
    Healthcare in the United Arab Emirates

The UAE has high-quality healthcare available to both locals and expats via hospitals, clinics, and healthcare ...

• Accidents and emergencies in the United Arab Emirates
    Accidents and emergencies in the United Arab Emirates

The UAE is a generally safe country to travel to and live in. It has a very low crime rate, and violent crime is ...

• Pregnancy in the UAE
    Pregnancy in the UAE

If you decide to start a family in the UAE, you will probably be pleased to know that the country has a ...

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

All of Dubai's guide articles