Single black woman coming to Pakistan for work

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently to move to Islamabad, Pakistan with my kid. I  have a signed contract with a NGO for end of this month. I've heard great things about the city, but I have some questions and would love to hear from people with experience living there.

Life in Islamabad: I'd like to know more about what it's like to live in Islamabad as a single black woman. Are there any cultural considerations or experiences I should be aware of?

Cost of Living: Can anyone provide insights into the cost of living in Islamabad? Specifically, I'm interested in the prices for renting a single bedroom apartment, the cost of groceries and food, and any other expenses I should budget for.

Childcare: As a single parent, I'm also looking into daycare or nanny services for my child. What are the options available, and what is the typical cost for these services?

Community and Support: Are there any support networks or groups for expatriates or single parents in Islamabad that I can connect with?

I would greatly appreciate any advice, tips, or personal experiences you can share. Moving to a new country is a big step, and I want to ensure that I have all the information I need to make an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your help!

For living costs try www.numbeo.com

thank you