Not telling Any reason for Revisit

I visit Qvc 3 times.. But again they told me to revisit!  But not saying wat is the problem?  Can any one help me please😪

they wont tell until they have a a valid reason for the test. they may call back until they get the XRays and blood test as per Norms.

We did blood test 3 times but  they dont say what  is the problem? How can i know this please

Topic Linked with QVC QATAR

Now they took blood test 3 days before for QFT test . I am asking if test result negative what they will do .. anything other process is here

Once the blood test is collected for QFT test you need to wait atleast 5-10 working days to get the status. If you dont hear any update from them then ask your sponsor to  raise a complaint ticket.

@Wilson.  Okay sir what I am asking if test result negative what they will do anything other process is here or fit to send moi

they will send the report for validation to MOPH Qatar ( fit or unfit) so they to notify the sponsor.

@Wilson

Okay sir but fit or unfit this medical will know

@jegatheswaranrajan003 yes you can check on the QVC website the status of Medical report.

@Wilson ok sir thanks for your information

do i need appointment for revisit in QVC?

do i need appointment to revisit in QVC? or it's okay to walk-in?thanks