Importing Motorhome to Greece

We are looking to move to Greece in the near future.We will be taking our Motorhome with us as part of our move.

I am I right in thinking the cost of importing and registering the MH could be upto 20% of the value of the vehicle.(second hand).

If anyone could advise me this would be much appreciated ie:if they have completed this process

Cheers 125beer

We are looking to move to Greece in the near future.We will be taking our Motorhome with us as part of our move.
I am I right in thinking the cost of importing and registering the MH could be upto 20% of the value of the vehicle.(second hand).
If anyone could advise me this would be much appreciated ie:if they have completed this process
Cheers 125beer

-@125beer

Yes, and its a bit more complicated/expensive since the UK left the EU.

If you intend to become a resident are you not allowed 1 vehicle free of Duty/Vat...?

As a resident with a bio metric card can you drive a uk number plated car for up to six months  ? we've just had our car confiscated and appealing it .

@marinamclf

Yea but there is a greek process for this that if you don't follow then confiscation is likely - check everything before you pretty much do anything in Greece