Bahrain eVisa for NON-GCC Resident

Hy, I'm Pakistani National and currently holding a german residence permit and living in germany. Also my farher is on employment visa in bahrain for last many years and to visit him I've got evisa (Visit visa 14 Days) by start of March 2023 easily but now I'm applying for the same visa and have got rejected 2 times. I've attached the same documents as I did before.  What could be the issue. any idea please/?

Im attaching following:

• Passport
  • Statement
  • Return Flight
  • CPR of my Father as hotel booking
  • My german residence visa

Secondly, my father lives in Bahrain and he wanted to invite family (wife & son) from Pakistan. what is best cheap and easy way to do that please guide. Thanks!

If evisa is being rejected, ask your parents to get a sponsored visa for you.

-@XTang Can you please guide me if my father do it by himself then what documents he would required from his employer?

Let him approach his employer. They would know and can sort it out. They are the ones who need to apply.

Let him approach his employer. They would know and can sort it out. They are the ones who need to apply.

-@XTang Right I understand. But in case if employer is not agree to support then what my father could do?

-@XTang Also, do you think i could get on-arrival visa holding german PR?

Find someone else to sponsor - people do that by charging more. That's all he can do.

Find someone else to sponsor - people do that by charging more. That's all he can do.       

I was also thinking if my family in Pakistan would get Saudi Tourist visa and they could obtain on-arrival bahrain visa based on holding saudi tourist visa? -@XTang

Yes that is an option.

Yes that is an option.        -@XTang

Ok. thank you. I've got my father and my mother Tourist eVisa through evisa channel based on a condition that "You or one of your first degree relative should hold the GCC residence visa". Do you think it wont be a problem now? I need legitimtae confirmation on this please. if you can help. because ive got evisa for my mother she is from pakistan and at immigration they might face any issue while clearance.

If they are eligible for visa on arrival by holding a tourist visa, there shouldn't be a problem.  Just go to evisa.com.bh and check eligibility to double confirm.

If they are eligible for visa on arrival by holding a tourist visa, there shouldn't be a problem.  Just go to evisa.com.bh and check eligibility to double confirm.

-@XTang Yeah, below are the on-arrival conditions. • Applicant must not take up any paid or unpaid employment during the visit to Kingdom of Bahrain.

• If approved the visa fee is paid to the Passport Officer on arrival in Kingdom of Bahrain, and a receipt is issued.

• Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Kingdom of Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer. If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Kingdom of Bahrain.

• Proof of valid confirmed return air ticket.

• If requested by the passport officer the visitor must prove he/she is able to support himself and dependents during stay.

• If requested by the passport officer the visitor must have proof of accommodation.• Valid visit visa to UAE, UK, USA, KSA (excluding Hajj & Umrah visa), Schengen or USA Green Card.

My question is now, isnt like it should be utilized once? for example on tourist visa family must enter in KSA and use it once then they can be eligible for Bahrain on-arrival visa?

@XTang Hi, can you please quickly give a check for me of this condition "Saudi Tourist eVisa could be obtained based on condition that one of the first-degree relative holds a GCC resident" ?

My father is a GCC (Bharain) resident and he got a Saudi evisa for my mother. How I could validate the visa is rightly issued?

If the visa was sent via email from the saudi e-visa site then it means that the visa is genuine.  However, if you are concerned that your father didn't select the right condition in the application, then you are out of luck.  The condition simply means that your first degree relative (wife, parents or children) have a GCC residency.  If you check this, then they may ask you to prove this at the border when you enter.

And I read through your posts now.  You are unncessarily complicating this whole thing.

1) Your father has a Bahrain residence.  He can easily get his employer to arrange for family visit visas for wife and son/daugher.  He can also ask them to get full fledged depedent visas which can lead to residence.  This is the simplest and most hassle free approach

2) The Saudi route can also work as as a first degree relative i.e. your father has a GCC residence.  But be prepared to be questioned about this on arrival in Saudi AND depending on the mood of the officers, they may ask that person to be travelling WITH your family..........even though it is not a requirement.  But hey, anything can happen in Saudi and I have seen it happen