Living expenses and international school children tuition fee

What is expected tuition fee for a good international school based on British curriculum . Based on my search, it seems 500 KWD+ for rent per month and 2500-3000 KWD a year. Is this realistic estimate or life there is even more expensive? Thank you

@samrazakir

Hello, the fee for English schools in Kuwait is 3000 kd or a little more expensive. In addition, there are school uniforms that you have to buy, and they are purchased twice, for summer and winter. I think summer jersey is max. 50 kd per child and winter clothes are 70 kd per child. As far as I know, they do not receive monthly payments, they receive the fee in three installments and the payment ends in February or March.

This is what most citizens and residents suffer from these crazy prices. There is a Pakistani school, but I personally did not like it. Prices start from 450 Kuwaiti dinars for kindergarten, and it has a British curriculum.

@samrazakir

spot on with your prices. accommodation can range from 350-600+ for a 2BR, before I left i was living in a nice apartment with cool amenities in Jabriya, cost 430 per month. Shop around.

with schools, reputation. there are elite schools, like NES (2002 alumni :) ), KES etc. and then there are other schools, look for convenience in terms of location, coz the morning commute is MURDER.

most schools have their fees online, and a friend of mine made a nice post about schools in Kuwait on this forum, look it up.

best of luck!