Visa on Arrival Indonesia

Hi,

If coming to Indonesia as a tourist for 2 weeks do I need a VOA if yes can this be obtained online before arriving in Indonesia? I cannot find the website to apply.

Thanks

You could be coming for one week you still need a visa and you can apply from this link

https://www.imigrasi.go.id/en/e-voa/

@NZfisherman02 hi to answer your question u dont need to apply for VOA as it is stamped in your passport upon arrival hence VISA ON ARRIVAL it cost 30-40 USD

Hi NZfisherman02,

You can either apply for an e-VOA online, although some people try to do this and either it is not issued in time or else in some cases there are scam companies that take your money and provide nothing.

By far the easiest and cheapest way is to just ensure that your passport has at least 6 months validity remaining at the time you arrive in Indonesia, and apply for the VOA at the airport where you are arriving. The process doesn't take long and the cost is IDR500,000 or equivalent in all major currencies or you can also use debit or credit cards.

When I first visited Indonesia in 2013 I had to pay a fee for my visa. In later years before covid this was waived if you were coming in as a tourist but not for business purposes. Then covid happened so I guess it was time to turn on the 'milk tourist tax' again 1f644.svg

@brandon mccullers

Thuis is the easiest way yes ie young stationair for 2 weeks