9-year-old wants to study in China

True story...

My daughter, the 9-year-old, is a 3rd-grade student at a Chinese Elementary School in Korea. She believes her Mandarin would advance a lot faster, were she to spend a year at a school in China. I agree. Also, I know next to nothing about how this can be achieved. I searched the web for information, but I found very little regarding elementary school children that fit my daughter's circumstances. I am ready to take a sabbatical from my job in Korea in order to accompany my minor daughter in China. If I were an expat working in China, things would be easy but I am not. My question is, can I apply for some sort of visa so I can hang out in some picturesque corner of China while my daughter labors to improve her Mandarin in a  local school, be it public, private, or alternative? Does such a visa exist?

Dear @caat37

May I suggest that you log on to China visa application website or head to China consulate or embassy in Korea for a clearer information from the Chinese official.

Your daughter is right, the environment place a crucial part in learning a language based on Vygotsky theory on social constructivism.

All the best and success!

@AlinaBMY

Thank you.

And also based on common sense