Menu
Expat.com

Iqama Renewal with dependent fee

Last activity 09 December 2023 by Engrnew

ziazaman416

Hello, I would like to ask as it is not mentioned in any website of Saudi Government. If the sponsor company has paid for iqama renewal fee including matab al amal fee for six months. & the employee has paid for dependent fee for his dependents for three months only, can the iqama will be renewed automatically for three months?

Cheryl

Hello ziazaman416,

I hope someone on this forum can help you with your query.1f604.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

abdullahsocjed

Yes for 3 months only according to your paid dependent fee.

ziazaman416

Thanks for your confirmation dear abdullah.

It means in this case, the renewal depends upon the family dependent fee of 3 months even though the sponsor has paid for 6 months for the employee.

jfrtr

@Cheryl  thank you for your encouragement , Thomas was a blessing to this world and i will find a way to honour his life , once again thank you

knooruddin

assalam alikum

mr abdulla any news about that the family dependent fees cancleing by the government if any update is there please inform us

abdullahsocjed

There is no official and authentic news about the cancellation of family dependent fee. These are just catch words. If there is any official news, every one will know about it.

Engrnew

Slma alaikm all,

I would really appreciate it if you could answer my question.

What is the process of bringing my family into the kingdom as a single-contract employee?

I learned that I need to pay a dependent fee of 400SAR per person.

Is there anything else to be paid apart from this?

Thank you

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles