A sponsorship visa that allow me to work

Hello

I'm currently seeking information about a sponsorship visa that would allow me to work in the USA. If you have any insights or guidance on how I can navigate this process, I would greatly appreciate your help. My goal is to relocate to the USA, and any assistance or advice would be invaluable.

Thank you,

Franklin

Hello franklin okah,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post.

This should help you gather information easily.

In the meantime, could you please tell us where exactly in the US you would like to relocate?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am Skaïna Louvenia Augustin aged 23 I am Haitian I was raised by my mother my father subscribed to us when I was 6 months old my mother sacrificed to give me a good education despite the difficulties of the country I  finished my classical studies I took some professional courses such as tara application and lace makeup I started in office computing I couldn't finish because of money problems my life is not rosy because in  Haiti it is very difficult to live well if you don't have wealthy parents I would like to come live in the USA to be able to work and help my mother I couldn't tell you everything about me because there would be a lot to say I  have no one to help me leave this country I just want your help please help me enter the USA I don't know how but please maybe help by spanking the Biden application I  don't know

@skainalouveniaaugustin

Hello and welcome !

Unfortunately, we don't know much about this program. I suggest that you search for more infos on the official website : https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/huma … %20waiver.

Regards

Bhavna