Going to the Philippines

My gf and I are trying to find out if I can go to the Philippines and retire with her. I am a 290, and I read about getting married and being able to enter the country. Can I find out more if this is legit, how would I know 100% can I research it anywhere else to confirm?

what is a 290?

@Larry Fisher

I think that the local word is "bobo".  Ha

Welcome to the forum kennedyjm982, perhaps refine your question/s

God made google for a reason.

Cheers, Steve.

290 better fly first class, wider seats.

You always crack me up Bob.

Cheers, Steve.

290 is a sex offender, if so you would not be welcome

290 is a sex offender, if so you would not be welcome

-@Filamretire

I wonder if the OP's GF knows that.

290 better fly first class, wider seats.

-@Enzyte Bob

Just imagine being seated next to this guy in steerage Bob.

I hope the 290 is a typo, if true as Filamretire stated? As we know most countries have zero tolerance when it comes to such offenders. Maybe he is 29 as 290 went out in Noah's long existence.

As Lotus Eater mentioned does the GF know, I would wonder the age and what the OP wants to get up to here. Fingers crossed it's a typo as immi here don't miss a trick at that level.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

290 better fly first class, wider seats.        -@Enzyte Bob

Just imagine being seated next to this guy in steerage Bob.

-@Lotus Eater

Bob will be doing a 360 now he knows this

@Cherryann01

Presumably Frank Cannon would need two seats. Can't imagine what his expenses bill must have been like.

@Cherryann01
Presumably Frank Cannon would need two seats. Can't imagine what his expenses bill must have been like.

-@Lotus Eater

I think the airline would need to get Robbie Coltrane to sit in one of the seats opposite Frank to stop the plane from tilting to one side.

Haystacks Calhoun Rest his soul could be a good balance, let's see if the OP offers more or disappears.

Cheers, Steve.