Studying in Korea

Hi guys,

I'm Paola and I'm really looking interested on studying in Korea.

The problem is that I do not have any idea from where to start about the procedure and if someone can inform me about the work environment there for foreigners.

Thank you in advance!

@mahilajpaola30

Hello Paola,

Welcome on board !

Till members provide their feedback, I suggest that you read the articles under the Study in South Korea section.

What do you want to study ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hey @Bhavna

Thank you for your answer

I wanna study computer science , Master degree.

And i wanted to know more about Korea if it is worth studying there , about the job environment and lifestyle

Thank you

South Korea is a wonderful place to be an English teacher. Also there are every other type of industry in South Korea, it's especially popular for Engineering, Shipping, Trade, Medicine, Cosmetics, Fashion, Culinary arts, Music, Movie/TV, Modeling, Tourism, Computing, Technology, Agriculture, UN related charity activities, and so on. I'm just listing the career fields of people I know personally. Especially foreigners living in Korea. Also it's one of the safest, cleanest, healthiest, kindest places to live. And beautiful, every street corner has a flower garden, all the trees here have blossoms. And you're really blessed if you live on the coast, so that you enjoy not only the lush green tiny mountains everywhere but also the beautiful beach scenery. To see it all you simply take one of the high speed trains to anywhere in the country. The major cities have new subway trains, the metro such as the bus and subway trains is very simply and easy to understand the maps and how to get around town easily. Everything is in English if you're in the bigger cities. The big cities don't feel big... everything is so natural, gardens and mountains and trees and ocean or river scenery, people are working or shopping or home or walking the paths alongside the river, and markets, etc. Yes, I could talk for hours about Korea, that's why there are a thousand travel vloggers who have created tens of thousands of videos about Korea. And tens of thousands of bloggers who have written articles about Korea. So I'll leave it there, just know that you can't go wrong if you decide to move to Korea, visit Korea, work in Korea, or buy a K-POP album, etc. -Ben :-D

South Korea is a wonderful place to be an English teacher. Also there are every other type of industry in South Korea, it's especially popular for Engineering, Shipping, Trade, Medicine, Cosmetics, Fashion, Culinary arts, Music, Movie/TV, Modeling, Tourism, Computing, Technology, Agriculture, UN related charity activities, and so on. I'm just listing the career fields of people I know personally. Especially foreigners living in Korea. Also it's one of the safest, cleanest, healthiest, kindest places to live. And beautiful, every street corner has a flower garden, all the trees here have blossoms. And you're really blessed if you live on the coast, so that you enjoy not only the lush green tiny mountains everywhere but also the beautiful beach scenery. To see it all you simply take one of the high speed trains to anywhere in the country. The major cities have new subway trains, the metro such as the bus and subway trains is very simply and easy to understand the maps and how to get around town easily. Everything is in English if you're in the bigger cities. The big cities don't feel big... everything is so natural, gardens and mountains and trees and ocean or river scenery, people are working or shopping or home or walking the paths alongside the river, and markets, etc. Yes, I could talk for hours about Korea, that's why there are a thousand travel vloggers who have created tens of thousands of videos about Korea. And tens of thousands of bloggers who have written articles about Korea. So I'll leave it there, just know that you can't go wrong if you decide to move to Korea, visit Korea, work in Korea, or buy a K-POP album, etc. -Ben :-D