Partnership in Kuwait

Hi

I am writing to  express my keen interest in exploring business opportunities in Kuwait.

I have 12 years of proven experience in the IT industry, specializing in closing SAP deals across Europe and South Asia. I have established a strong track record of success, building a solid customer base and consistently exceeding targets. I am confident that my expertise and experience would be valuable assets in any venture we undertake together.

In addition to my IT career, I have also successfully launched and run a UK visa consultancy business, generating profits of approximately £8,000 per client. I am eager to leverage my skills and connections in this area to potentially establish a similar venture in Kuwait, with you as a valuable partner.

My primary motivation for seeking relocation to Kuwait stems from my wife's career. She is a German national who has recently been appointed as the country head of a company in Kuwait. This presents a unique opportunity for us to combine our professional strengths and build a fulfilling future together in your beautiful country.

I am open to various collaboration possibilities, including:

- Providing a share in the profits from my UK visa consultancy business in exchange for assistance with obtaining a Kuwait visa.

- Partnering with you to establish a new IT firm in Kuwait, utilizing my expertise and leveraging your local connections and knowledge.

- Exploring other mutually beneficial ventures that capitalize on our combined skills and resources.

Also I'm willing to bear all cost in obtaining the Visa.

I am confident that my experience, skills, and commitment to success would make me a valuable asset to any business collaboration in Kuwait. I am eager to discuss this vision and explore potential opportunities further.

@Rahfazar

Hello again,

Under the testimonies section, you'll find the business partners section : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … t/add.html

Try to post an advert for your offer. We'll share it in our newsletter.

Regards

Bhavna