Menu
Expat.com

Lift ban urgently

Last activity 04 January 2024 by nasratwall

qudrathbuddyqs

Dear I did not paid the amount on time as I was on vacation after that continuously I am paying but I need to travel urgently tomorrow to india I have half amount with me to pay what I can do it to lift up ban pls urgently advise

Mwilliamson2217

@qudrathbuddyq  banks in saudi difficult but I believe will take time to clear even if paid

XTang

There is no such thing as urgent lifitng of ban.  Even if you pay, it will take time.  Assume at bare minimum, a week.

murugeshssekar

@XTang

Hi bro my company stamped me final exit from Kingdom. But my company asked me to stay upto Jan 15 but I booked my ticket on December 31 and came back to India.

Now my company knows that I went to India so they are now threatening me that they will file a case against me so that they are pertaining that I can't travel to ksa and UAE anymore with new visa. Is it possible.

Also I have paid 13000SAR to my company as penalty but they seeks 16500 SAR as total.

Whether they can make  a case against me after I final exit from Kingdom. Please advise

Tuan Roshan

@murushssekar,

Yes,they can file the case against you,but you can enter to Saudi Arabia with new visa with out any problem,but once you exit from Saudi Arabia you will be on trouble, because there is travel band impose on your old icama number, immigration will ask to close the case with company,then they will demand you.

nasratwall

@qudrathbuddyqs

1). You have to pay the full amount not half.

2).  The ban lifting time is from 1 hour to 1 week.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Promotion of services
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
nasratwall

@murugeshssekar

It takes months to file a claim and then submit it to the enforcement court, which also takes 15 business days to take action against you.

If your company has created a promissory note and you have signed it, it will not require any court but it will be submitted to the enforcement court for execution directly and it will take 15 working days to prevent you from traveling to your home but you can still enter Saudi Arabia

If your company registers a complaint against you at any police station, you will not be able to return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

You must tell your friend to take a print of (Marhal) from Al Jawazat, whether you can enter Saudi Arabia or not...

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Please do not promote your own services/website on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
panesjoseph

@nasratwall i have loan (2011) in riyad bank khamis mhusait branch. And i paid it here in riyad, exit 5 riyad bank branch last 28/12/2023.then i checked this morning in exit 5 branch. I saw the balance is zero loan. Then i proceed to Dept.of Justice, but sad to say my travel ban is not remove. My question is how the travel ban being removed, what the best procedure to remove it. Tks.

panesjoseph

@nasratwall i have loan (2011) in riyad bank khamis mhusait branch. And i paid it here in riyad, exit 5 riyad bank branch last 28/12/2023.then i checked this morning in exit 5 branch. I saw the balance is zero loan. Then i proceed to Dept.of Justice, but sad to say my travel ban is not remove. My question is how the travel ban being removed, what the best procedure to remove it. Tks.

nasratwall

@panesjoseph

There is a technical glitch between the Ministry of Justice system and the Ministry of Interior system, so keep checking your travel ban in your Absher and not in the Ministry of Justice in the Najiz portal (Implementation Court).

In most cases the travel ban has been lifted but the travel ban issued by the Ministry of Justice at the Najez Gate (Implementation Court) remains in place.

If you can see your travel ban on both  sites, then send an email to 1950@moj.gov.sa or log in to the Ministry of Justice Najiz portal to create a ticket or call 1950

Lifting the travel ban takes from an hour to a week.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles