Moving to Antalaha

@Julien@Julien My name is James and I am currently living in Ireland. I visited Madagascar for the first time for three weeks from mid November. I was staying in Antalaha. I have taken an interest in possibly investing in public transport business in Madagascar but so far I do not know how to start and where to start with regards to information. I came across this platform and joined.

Most importantly so far, I desire to know how much a 3 bedroom rental accomodation in Antalaha would cost me. Because I intend to move my fiance to that region. She currently lives in Vohemar.

Thank you

@Jimarah

Hello and welcome James !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Madagascar forum so that members might guide you.

In regards to business investment, I would suggest that you contact the Madagascar Economic Development Board to enquire about opportunities and requirements : https://edbm.mg/

As far as accommodation is concerned, feel free to post an advert in the housing in Madagascar while waiting for members to shed the light on your query.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna many thanks and I appreciate your help. Happy new year.