Best city for remote workers

Hey

Everyone i will be moving to reunion in april/may.

I work remotely and i was wondering which cities/towns offer the lowest rent prices for houses whilst still having all the services like good internet etc.

Night life is not something that i find important, i am more of a reader and outdoorsy person .

I want to thank you all for the help

Hi! I'm looking to move to Reunion too this year to be with my fiance. The only problem is i need to learn french. I'm fluent in English and speak a bit of Spanish. You mentioned you work remotely and I was wondering if its a job based in reunion and if they are hiring english speakers? i appreciate your help.

@Abuubay88

Hello,

Maybe this post could give you some insights but cost of living has increased the past years : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 19#3092103

Have you been to Reunion before ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Nina Alexis

Hey i work for a small company based in Estonia(swiss owners). We work with companies in south africa mozambique botswana and zambia . The reason im being posted to Reunion is because the constant travel has become to hard on my family . We are a engineering company.

I cant really help to be honest , best of luck on finding work

@Bhavna

I have never been to the island , i am also not a french speaker. I have visited Lille  a bunch and Paris maybe twice.

My job requires me to live somewhere where i can quickly reach europe and south africa that makes reunion ideal.