Menu
Expat.com

New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Last activity 19 September 2024 by Bhavna

Julien

Hi all,

Newbie on the United Arab Emirates forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the United Arab Emirates if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

fotishotech

im in the uae for 4 months , im looking for a job. and really need help with that

Bhavna

@fotishotech

hello and welcome !

Make sure that you create your CV in the Job offers in the United Arab Emirates section of the website.

There are recruitment websites at the end of the Finding a job and working in the United Arab Emirates article. You may search for opportunities on those as well.

Regards

Bhavna

fotishotech

@Bhavna thank you 1f60d.svg

ernalynjumadiao05

Hello! Everyone

Bhavna

@ernalynjumadiao05

Hello and welcome on board !

How can we help you ?

All the best

Bhavna

mail2amardeepsingh

I am planning to Visit UAE for 20 Days, I'm looking for a tourist place as well as a new job opportunity. So that I joined this forum. Namaste

Cheryl

Hello mail2amardeepsingh,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You should start by reading the Living in the United Arab Emirates guide for expats where you will find many articles that cover the topic of Work in the United Arab Emirates.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

castillorachelann029

@Julien

Newbie here! I have a lot of questions regarding the medical certificate and residence visa of my husband. I hope this group will help me about my concern.

thank you!

Cheryl

Hello castillorachelann029,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Feel free to start a new thread on the United Arab Emirates forum to ask your questions.

The members there will be glad to assist you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

anastassiasalt

Hi, everyone!

My name is Anastasia.

In 2022 we moved to Ras-Al-Khaimah and since then I have lived there with my daughter and husband.

I am running [link moderated]

If you are interested in moving to Ras-A-Khamah, feel free to ask me everything you want to know!

anastassiasalt

@anastassiasalt

Also, I am a part of the *** - we play amazing music at concerts, events, and meditations. So everyone is welcome to join.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : External group
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Bhavna

@anastassiasalt

Though promoting external groups is not allowed on our forum, I would invite you to create an event in the Events section whenever you organise a meetup or an event.

All the best

Bhavna

king73631

Hello,

Nice to know you all.

Now, I live in Dubai. Trying to get work visa. I want to join to get more knowledge about dubai.

Bhavna

@king73631

Feel free to start your own topic on the Dubai forum to seek advice from members.

I would also recommend that you read the Living in Dubai guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

All the best

Bhavna

sanjeevmansotra

Hello, my name is Sanjeev Mansotra, I'm also new here!

Welcome to the community feeling great to be connected.

All the best, hope you get all your queries resolved!

Laurapuspa

Hi All,

i’m planning to move to dubai on this july,

and will bring my doggies, their breeds are pugs.

anyone w/ experience with pet relocation to dubai especially pugs breed. Since emirates are not allowed all pugs on the skycargo & and UAE regulation all dogs must on cargo.

Thank You

lady116

@Laurapuspa you can contact me.

Cheryl

Hello lady116,

Should you have any information for Laurapuspa, kindly share it directly on the forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Adam_UAE

Evening - my name is Adam. 

I've been living in Dubai for just over a year.  I thought it was about time I made some new friends !

I have lots of interests - from films to hiking, music, sports and drinking (not sure that counts as a hobby).  Most of all I love a coffee with friends.

I'm based in Barsha Heights.   I would love to connect to Ukrainian native speakers as I'm trying to learn the language.

Bhavna

@Adam_UAE

Hello and welcome on board Adam !

Feel free to open a new thread on the UAE forum to connect with members.

You may also create an advert in the classifieds > language exchange.

All the best

Bhavna

solicct

Hello Everyone

MY name is Soliman , iam doing investment in construction and real estate field in abu dhabi and now moved to dubai since 2 years developing my business here and expanding my network hoping you all the best,

thanks and best regards

solicct

@rakeshkuseo how are you ? hope you are doing well , my family is doing a business there in the field hiring people in gcc

Cheryl

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this forum.

Keep in mind that this thread is only for introduction, should you want to discuss a specific topis, feel free to start a new thread on the United Arab Emirates forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

naurisbrakmanis

Thank you for accepting the request to join the wonderful community!

W.Walsh

@Julien

Thanks for the invitation! I have been living in the country for more than 5 years. I recently moved my family. We are settling in, looking for useful information and ways to solve various issues.

06shrenikajain

Hello this is shrenika jain . I am a certified yoga instructor from india living in RAK  in julphar towers .have started my classes here as well .  .thanks .

Bhavna

@06shrenikajain

Hello and welcome !

Since advertising is not allowed on the forum, feel free to create an advert in the classifieds for the yoga classes you offer : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … s/add.html

All the best

Bhavna

Jh@n16

Hello guys, Im Jhon a.k.a budoy  from Philippines. Thanks

hazemhzh

Hi All,

I am in the UAE since 2010.

Cheryl

Hello and welcome to Jh@n16 and hazemhzh,

Could you please tell us more about you and your projects?

@hazemhzh, how has life been since 2010? We would like to hear from you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hazemhzh

Hi there! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be here.

I'm Hazem, and I’ve been in the UAE for over a decade, working in sales management. I manage a global sales team at at one of the biggest Food Packaging companies in the UAE, . I'm originally from Syria, and I've come a long way since 2010, building my career and settling into life in the UAE.

I'm excited to connect with others on this platform and look forward to sharing experiences and learning from the community.

Thanks,

El omri Yassir

@Julien

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : CV should be created in the Jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Fast PFords Movers

@Julien

Hi every one New in this forum and happy to be a part of this helpful community

DanL1974

Hi there all 49 male single working as a project manager and looking to met new friends

anastasia ashley

Hello ,

I am new here, Just moved to UAE

SimplyD:

@Adam_UAE hi im here in Dubai for over 2 months now, been trying to join groups of expat who knows Dubai more than i do 😊

tngugi989

Hi all, I'm Tiras. from Kenya.

Cheryl

Hello tngugi989,

Welcome to Expat.com  1f600.svg

Could you pleas tell us more about you?

What are your plans?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

nagijelly

Hi!

Nagi based in Ras Al Khaimah.

I'm an Insurance working professional, having nature loving attitude, jolly natured and people like to be in my company. Love to explore new places, trekking, camping etc

Would love to associate with any one with this kind of nature.

Warm Regards.

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles