Menu
Expat.com

Can I exit to Bahrain then come back in saudi?

Last activity 23 January 2024 by Iftikhar Ahmad67

irismones19

Hello

My contract will end this January 25. I want to ask if I can exit via Bahrain causeway then come back with visa from my employer. Is that possible?

Thank you

XTang

Exit yes, if you have a visa for Bahrain.

New work visa, no.  You can only get a work visa from, either the country of your nationality or from a country you have legal residence in. So to do it from Bahrain, you need to have residence visa there.

nasratwall

@irismones19

your question is no clear so please explain, so that we can try to answer

thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Link to own website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Mwilliamson2217

Do you mean same visa or new one

Normally new one or even new business ess visa you have to go back home to get.before you could get business visas from any country but when I was looking at one they said needs to be issued from home country

Irismones1994

@nasratwall what I meant was if I can go final exit via bahrain and come back with visa from my new employer

XTang

Do you mean same visa or new one Normally new one or even new business ess visa you have to go back home to get.before you could get business visas from any country but when I was looking at one they said needs to be issued from home country        -@Mwilliamson2217

Read my response above. It can be either issued from home country or a country you are legally resident in.  It's happening even now but you need to have a residence visa. My brother got it from uae and another relative from Bahrain. I myself got it from Bahrain.  All of us are residents.

The second thing that is needed is your employer needs to dedicate a visa to the Manama consultate which is difficult as that can only be done with a new batch quota. See the Bahrain forums, I have listed the whole process there...... Saudi embassy even has a designated hospital in Bahrain for the work visa medical which is Ibn nafees.

Irismones1994

@Mwilliamson2217 like i want to exit via bahrain then come back with visa from my new employer would that be possible

Irismones1994

@XTang so you mean I need to go back to Philippines then just come back here? What if I want to transfer but my employer not allowing me? My contract is finished by January 25th

XTang

Yes without Bahrain residence you have to go back.

Iftikhar Ahmad67

@irismones19 yes , you can

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles