ROP Driving License

It's now 6th attempt I failed in road test. Upto 5th I was aware that I made some major or minor mistakes but on 6th attempt I'm really surprised to  learn that I failed without reason! Even my instructor don't know the reason this occasion! I heard many stories about road test failure now it's happening with me. I'm in Duqm. I appreciate if anyone suggests me to overcome this stressful and repeated failure!

Thanks

@Mukesh Ratre

Don't worry, the more you give the more you learn and the more you are safer while driving...

I have cleared on 7th test... hope you will get it in next.. all the best. Don't giveup.

@saidsayed thanks dear! By the way what was your test location?

@Mukesh Ratre

Sorry to hear you were trying to get a driving license at Oman but were unsuccessful.

From my knowledge, I personally know

a) A lady does not drive in any other country and got her driving license on her first attempt.

b) I got the driving license at age @50 and I had never driven before in any other country.  On the third attempt, it got the license

Getting a driving license is extremely easy in Duqm rather than Musat.

Please accept that you made some mistakes, and due to this, they did not pass the test.

My suggestion is to get a driving license

a) Change your instructor and learn with few other driving instructor

b) Spend more money to practice more on the road.

c) Study all the rules

d) Be aware of the speed limits of the road, etc

All the best for your next test.  Hope the above note is helpful for you.

@aasishv thanks for your advices. Could you please advise any driving book for learning the rules?

I would like to update on this thread. I've received driving license on 9th attempt.