Stance on the forum.

I feel that some of the topics also commented myself creates some emotions, I personally never want to create a fight on the forum, rather I give my views (which i think are rather neutral and friendly). I do not want to upset anybody with my posts (perhaps I should be more careful in the future).

You know which contributors I like and which I do not, just review my replies and posts. Definitely for the ones which are here for many years, many thumbs up (you know who I mean).

I will contribute in the future if I feel a need to, but I try to be more careful/

I feel that some of the topics also commented myself creates some emotions, I personally never want to create a fight on the forum, rather I give my views (which i think are rather neutral and friendly). I do not want to upset anybody with my posts (perhaps I should be more careful in the future).
You know which contributors I like and which I do not, just review my replies and posts. Definitely for the ones which are here for many years, many thumbs up (you know who I mean).

I will contribute in the future if I feel a need to, but I try to be more careful/

-@cdw057

Your contributions are valued. Your thread wasn't deleted, it was moved into Absolutely Anything Else.

Just join in on the other threads.   There's nothing to stop you and you aren't being censored or admonished.

Creating endless threads as new topics isn't really the way to proceed as it seems (to me to be) like clutter. 

Just add to an existing one and of course, it's easily possible to stretch the limits of being off-topic anywhere here!

Hello everyone,

@cdw057, indeed your thread was not deleted, here it is : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 26#5838810

It is a more appropriate thread for general discussions.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed