Sat. tv in Cambodia

Can I get sat. tv in Cambodia with English channels same as akctv

@Kim Fischbacher Satelite?! lol! are you old fashioned or what?!  Have REALLY good news for you! Satelite is yesterdays product, How would you like to know about a way that with just Internet connection you can watch English programs anywhere in the world? these programs are anything that's ever been on TV shows and movies.

here's what you do. I'm sure you've heard of Amazon fire sticks. Below I'll give you a website address where you can purchase one. Get the one that cost $100. They have been loaded with apps that allow you access to all programming. You will also need a VPN. So when you're in Cambodia or any other country, you set your VPN to an American Connection Miami , Los Angeles, Houston whatever so now your fire stick thinks that's where you are so all the programming is now in English and watch all your favorite shows all the movies that are coming out or have been ever out in the states.

Here's the website address where i bought mine 4 years ago. [link moderated] once you get it all you do is plug it into a HDMI outlet on the tv youre using and follow the directions. there is a small learning curve but it's really not hard at all. Oh and you'll have to download the VPN. I use Nord. The free version. like I said, I've used mine for four years now, and have absolutely loved it. No more cable bill and I can take it with me anywhere in the world and watch whatever I wanna watch.