Will I pass the health check upon arrival? Treated and cured syphilis

Hello everyone and anyone that can help me ! :)

I'm in a bit of an embarrassing situation and I am hoping maybe you can help me out. ? In 2015 i was infected with syphilis - but I immediately caught it and got the treatment and have since been cured - however the antibodies will stay in your system for life, which resulted in me having a positive result for the Treponemal test (which test for the antibodies) and negative for the RPR test (which test for active or new infection). My results clearly says that I don't have syphylis anymore, and logically I should pass the health exam, however  I already lost a job when i disclosed this to an employer. Do you have any information regarding whether I can move to china and will I be able to pass the medical screening upon arrival? It is so frustrating since there is not any information about this online and I don't know what to do.... PLEASE help me with any information that you were able to get. Really appreciate it.

Kind regards

yoyo

@yoyo3008

hi yoyo,I am sorry for what you are suffering. Hope this information which is helpful.hmm, I am Chinese ,  in China, for local people, we have a basic physical examination before starting a new job . The examination items include ECG, blood routine examination, urine routine examination, liver function examination, kidney function examination, blood sugar examination, blood lipid examination, and hepatitis B examination. If your blood test is already negative, there shouldn't be a big problem. But I'm not sure if these checks are different because you're an expat, after all, even if you're a local, different companies will add new items to the basic inspection items for different job requirements.

In addition, the physical examination items for expats who come to China that I have checked online generally include routine height, weight, vision, cardiovascular function, and whether they have infectious diseases. Please refer to this link for the relevant table: https://www.163.com/dy/article/G86T8P0E0538HFCM.html

the link is chinese,but the tables is English write.

so in all it's very hard to say you would be succed to move to China, you have to try then you will know .( maybe honest to fill in the tables when you come, and let the medical test tell you result ,and the administrative personnel will  give you final result based on all)

@luoxiaoxiaoxue Thank you very much for your reply -  I did check out the link and information that you sent me. From my understanding I should be ok - it is just very stressful to risk a lot of money coming all the way to China to be possibly rejected. Hope you have a wonderful day and I really appreciate you taking the time to help a stranger out. :)

@yoyo3008

I understand, it indeed takes too much risk.  all the best and    you are welcome

@yoyo3008 same situation with me, I had history of syphilis but successfully treated, I am consistently and currently non reactive at Rpr/Vdrl Test but permanently reactive at Tpha/Tppa test, my medical exam here in my country made me Unfit to work 😭, I am bound to Cyprus

@yoyo3008 Hi there! We are in the same boat. I was wondering if you're already in China and got your working Z visa without problems despite the treated syphilis?