Finger print appointment booking

Hi, I was trying to book a finger print appointment for my friend, who has came in a visit visa now changed to employment work visa, I had tried to book through this website (https://ams.lmra.bh) under biometric data collection ( Riffa Branch - Biometric Data Collection Commercial, Investors, Dependents and Domestics) fvW3fwD  then its showing all the available dates are booked, any idea this booking will be open time slot, trying last 3days its getting same, fvW3fwD any other method, or I am not  in correct direction,  please guide me,

Thank you in advance,

kind regards,

You may try at ISA TOWN CPR office exoress counter, they will charge extra 10 BD and will complete the process without appointment

@shanavaskm9 any biometrics appointments must be booked via the LMRA appointment system. For workers, there's no privilege except for Domestic workers who do not need an appointment. Please select any of the branches shown on dropdown, especially Riffa, Mina Salman, etc that mention the Biometrics. Appointments are usually full and you must try and book as early as possible via the LMRA appointments website.

@Saleemzb

Thank you,

@yusufsurface

Thank you sir for detailed info, but is there any timing this booking will be open, I had checked regularly but all times its not available, 

Thank you once more

@shanavaskm9 you need to keep changing the dates to see the earliest available date. Otherwise try booking around 3pm because this is roughly the time when new dates and slots are updated. Otherwise if you need help with this don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks

@yusufsurface

Thank you ! I will try 3pm today,  will let you know

Appreciated your kind support

Update,

I got the finger print appointment, which I followed the advice from Mr. Yusufsurface,

Thank you very much, really helpful

Kind regards,

@yusufsurface

Thanks yusufsurface. yesterday my friend did biometric scanning at mina salman lmra service centre,

Can somebody guide how to take CPR appointment ,  I had tried bahrain.bh under id card services, book a appointment, under non Bahraini-dependent-investor selection, ( this is W.L.L company and don't have clearing agent) after entering cpr, passport no and nationality, mobile no & email, appointment slot are available, after entering all details getting "'Error! Please select at least one person to save appointment.'' can anybody have any idea how to do it,

Thank you

Kind regards,