Veterinarian/ animal nursery/ pet carer

Hello

I've been living in Malta since January 2023 volunteering with an NGO. At the end of the month, my contract will end but I don't want to leave Malta...(this place got my heart) I am looking for any job related to animals, pet shops, pet care, kennels, grooming salons, veterinary clinics.. but until now nothing is working. I'm from a NON-EU country and I have a diploma in veterinary medicine, 3 years of experience working in vet clinics/ pet shops, and more than 5 years working as pet sitter. I know that here, I can't work as a surgeon or main vet but I can work as an assistant without problems according to the law.

If anyone knows places where I can send my CV, please let me know, I would appreciate it 1f60a.svg

Thank you!

@PamJ

Welcome to the Forum, look on line for veterinary surgeries and get in touch with them both on Malta and Gozo, good luck.

@PamJ

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest you could start by sending your CV to Dr Trevor, Drs Borg or Blue Cross. Apologies, I only have postal addresses, not emails.

Dr. Trevor Zammit.

Trevor's Veterinary Clinic,

Kananea Street,

Attard.

Drs. Louis and Annette Borg.

128, Valley Road,

B'Kara.

Blue Cross Veterinary Clinic.

Msida Road,

B'Kara.

You may also want to consider the animal pharmacy.

Animal Pharm

Eltex Triq it-Tabib J Zammit,

Balzan.

animalpharm@borgcardona.com.mt

In the meantime, if you don't manage to find an animal related job, in order to remain in Malta you can search on https://jobsinmalta.com/jobs

If you haven't already done so, join the Albanians in Malta Facebook group too.

Good luck 1f600.svg

@Evreham

Hi, thank you so much for this.

I have sent my CV to all of this veterinarians/clinic and pharmacy but non of them responded to me 😔😔

@GozoMo than you! ☺️

@Evreham
Hi, thank you so much for this.
I have sent my CV to all of this veterinarians/clinic and pharmacy but non of them responded to me 😔😔

-@PamJ

Dont expect a quick reply from anywhere on Malta most people are slow to answer.

@GozoMo but it's been since the end of last year that I keep sending applications and CV.... This looks so hopeless :(