Moving to North Carolina

Hello all, I feel it might be a bit of a long shot that this will be seen but I am currently in the process of figuring out my next move in perpetration to relocating to North Carolina (Charlotte) from the UK. My partner is American born and bread (met at his brothers wedding) and are finding the whole thing a complete minefield and unsure of what our options are!!

ideally I would like to be able to live with him and work before taking the step towards marriage but this is looking increasingly more and more unlikely. I have had several job offers but as soon as I start the visa process they've gotten cold feet and fallen through.

If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful or if anyone would know of a company who would be willing to hire a UK citizen and persevere through the visa process please let me know.

Thanks in advance

It may be worth considering work or study visa options, which may provide additional options for your stay in North Carolina. It is also important to conduct more detailed research on companies that might be interested in the visa process.