6 month internship in Swiss with German student permit as a second job

I have a 120 full day/240 half day standard student visa as of now. I hold a part-time position at a private institute, dedicating 20 hours per week. Additionally, I've received an offer for a six-month remote internship based in Switzerland. Currently, neither of my employers are aware of the other commitment. While my visa restricts me to working 20 hours per week officially, I am confident in my ability to manage both roles effectively. However, I'm concerned about potential complications. Is there a risk of this arrangement causing problems, and how likely is it that my dual employment would be discovered?

Your German student visa does NOT allow you to work in Switzerland. For that you need a Swiss work visa. Please ask on the Switzerland forum for the requirements and conditions of this!

If you want to work in Germany and Switzerland at the same time, things will get complicated - you better consult a lawyer well-versed in these topics. I assume this would be seen as incompatible with studying, so you might lose your student visa!

A German study visa gives NO right to work in Switzerland. And like Beppi mentioned; this makes it sound like one is trying to work rather than study. How can one do this and actually learn anything? One might not just get in trouble in Switzerland but risk losing their status in Germany. Great way to get thrown out of university, and possibly deported and banned. Trying to be overly clever like this is NOT a good idea.