Work visa- time

Has anyone applied for a work visa recently, I mean for the last 3 months and was outside of Bahrain, how long did it really take for the visa to be approved, do I have to do a medical check in my country or can I do it when I come to Bahrain. I have already been to Bahrain and I have a CPR, the old CPR number is included in the application.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

A new visa if your outside of Bahrain, you repeat the same process as you followed the last time. Medical in your home country and then once visa is approved and your in Bahrain, you do the medical again

@logicalindian Thanks, I have read everything, I am asking if anyone has obtained a visa recently, in the last three months, to share their experience about the duration of the process. I did not know that Medical is required 2 times, they did not ask me.

I'm sure if anyone active in the forum has gone through the process will advise, however every visa application is treated differently. Speak to your employer and ask them why the delay at this point only they can help.

Based on type of work visa, usually 2 months but for example if it is including engineering and there is survey by QuadraBay it may go up to 4 months

Usually security check also may take time, it is situational not same for everyone

Medical required from outside then again in Bahrain.