Save my Cat

Hi, i m leaving right now in Plovdiv and i have to leave this country on 15 july 2024 because my dad is getting very sick and need back home to take care about him.

The thing is, i m  leaving in plovdiv since 4 months now and i found in the street a small baby cat with whom I fell in love so i bring him to the veterinarian for vaccine  and chip. so i was prepared my departure and bought my flight ticket. Unfortunately no airline accept cat in bulgaria, only dog and bird. i tried all ways and all company since 1 month without any issue.

So I can't bring myself to give up him in street and i didint find any animal shelter.

I need your help or advises.

@Deustetsuo

hello,  I'm sorry for your situation. May I ask which country you are going back to? The reason why I am asking is, there are a few couriers I know of will drive and deliver pets from and to Bulgaria. However, I have no idea what the fee is like for this service.

hello, ohhh really will be so great !!!!!

i m going to visit my dad in north of thailand, Chiangmai,

he is from there !!!!

i will appreciate your help.

i will appreciate your help.

I've never heard of a pet courier offering a service from BG to Thailand, they usually operate within Europe or to/from North America.

@Deustetsuo

hello. I didn't expect Asia is your destination, was thinking Europe or UK. I hope that I didn't give you false hope, pet courier might be extremely expensive from Bulgaria to Thailand,  because it's not drivable and is not a popular route that they can transport a few pets in a trip.

In this case, I suggest looking into airlines that allow pets on board from another European country (not Bulgaria,  probably France or Germany) to Thailand, then everything should be easier… you travel from here to that country and Thailand afterwards.

Sorry your father is mill. What a worry for you.

According to their websites both Bulgaria Air and Turkish Airlines will take cats in the cabin, though there's an extra fee. You'd need to find an airline flying to Thailand from one of their destinations.

Turkish do Istanbul to Bangkok.