PR question

Hi, I have applied for L card and decision is pending with ministry. I stayed in Belgium for 6 years and worked continuously for 6 years without any gap. But now 5 months will complete only after few days when I will stop working. Let's say I stop working on 30 September and L card decision will come on 9th October. Will I still be eligible to get the card? Or there is any problem?

When will your current ID card end? Why do you stop working?

The problem is, that they state that your stay until the decision is made must be officially covered by another RP. But at the same time, some people said here that they might give you Annex 15 to cover the stay. Given that you have only a few days over the date, they might be more compliant.

My contract getting over by month end and RP also same date. and decision will come on 9th July. in that case can i get the PR?

I think that most probably yes because when you submitted your request you added 3 last paychecks and even when they'll check your file (if they haven't already did), you will still have all the paychecks.

I think that by the rules you should also be able to apply for citizenship but try to do it asap after getting PR.

Thanku so much.