It's been a month now since arriving in PR

As promised it's been a month now since arriving aboard. I arrived 5/17 and had to start work on the 21st. With two suit cases and a carry on with my uniforms it was a  world wind for 30 days.

Me being me I arrived with no place to stay and found a AirBnB that day which was perfect. Stayed there alittle over two weeks, searching for a place to call home.  Searched thru realtors,  Zillow, classificado and just driving around. Realized traffic is a beast here and found a nice apartment close to work.

Second my vehicle arrived in port and had to get it out off the port before the holiday. I paid the $50- to the business there to run all the paperwork and get my vehicle released. They called me it was ready and besides the sign in protocol. I was in and out of the port in no time.

*side note* I rented a car just outside the airport, so if you don't have a ride to the port in my case.  drove the rental to the port. Got my vehicle out but you can park it in the parking lot across the street from where you check in. The port closes like mid afternoon but the guard locks the parking lot at 6pm.  Drove back to drop off the rental and called for a Lyft. Found out Lyft isn't on Puerto Rico and Uber had a usual wait of 1 hour. I  took the shuttle to the airport and hopped in a cab and made it to the port in time. What a day!

Started to get settled in and got some good deals on furniture on Fort Buchana and found out they don't do delivery service. Back to the car rental place to get a pick up truck.

Anyways things are slowing down and I'm finally settling in to a place to call home for now. All in all the journey and adventure in my mind has been worth it.  Off the soap box for now.

And there you go folks, it's called a

" Can do" attitude !

@Jeffreyglenn5a Welcome to Puerto Rico!